1. To start off, I take my lash curler and curl my lashes in three sections, holding each for about 2 seconds. Starting at the outer corner, then the middle, and then finishing off with the inner corner. I top it off with a coat of mascara to hold the curl and I do the same to the other eye.
***you want to make sure you scrape off any excess product off the brush to help avoid clumps. I do this by just scraping the brush on the inside of the tube top.
2. I like to take the brush and sweep it from side to side while also moving in an upward motion. This helps achieve nice, even coverage.
3. After I apply my first coat, I let it dry for about 30-60 seconds, then I apply the second coat to each eye.
4.Too finish my look off, I apply about 2 coats to my bottom lashes.
A Few Extra Tips:
- To give your ends an extra coat, try blinking onto the brush. It may take some practice, but it’ll be the difference between longer looking lashes.
- To help separate lashes, you might want to start off with a mascara primer. Make-up artists love this stuff, but you might find it inconvenient unless you consider your lashes important.
- Do not pump the wand in and out of the tube. By doing this, you are pushing air into the tube which will cause your product to dry out before it should.
- Having trouble getting those bottom lashes? Try placing a tissue or a card underneath them before applying. This prevents smudging on the lower lid.